Friday, February 6, 2009

Done!

I. Am. So. Done!
I am done being depressed, I am done being holed-up inside my own head, and I am done with limiting myself by telling myself I am limited!
I hope that made sense, because I am happy!
And I did absolutely nothing except read a happy sentence of a friend's blog in India. My dad's fine, life goes on with that and plus, it's never really affected my lifestyle or decisions of any aspect up until this point, so why should that change now when I'm an even greater distance away? I'm traveling, I'm learning, I'm in a GODDAMN FOREIGN COUNTRY and it feels like home, so I should relax and stop analyzing my life and live it. Goddammit.

Okay. Done now.

2 comments:

  1. I get asked to type out one of those random combinations of letters every time I try to leave comments on your blog...I'm going to start making a fucking dictionary.

    ReplyDelete