Saturday, February 14, 2009

A few amazing things I've done these weekend

-Walked around the gorgeous Tel Aviv Art Museum
-Met two Canadians on a bus to Ramat Gan
-Had six kids from Macabi Tza'ir run up to me and ask if I recycled, and to the sign the paper if I did... in Hebrew. SO CUTE!!! I needed help finding a place to charge my phone, and they took me back to their little cabin-place. And then walked me to the bus station to wait for Dani and attacked me with hugs!!!
-Friday the 13th movie viewing of SHAUN OF THE DEAD with Dani, Lihi, Ofer, Chen (Pecker), v'Dana
-Really amazing green apple and cinnamon Wissowsky tea!!
-Reading the next installation in the Assassin's series on Idan/Dani's balcony/plant garden/thing-not-meant-for-people-to-sit outside in the beautiful sunshine
-Spotting Toucanim (parrots) outside of Matan's window. Ofer will e-mail the pictures later. The question is, how did they get here? They're definitely not a native species....
-ERIC IS COMING!!!! to Israel!!! YAYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment