Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yesh Geshem!

Finally, there's rain!
Unfortunately, I didn't bring an umbrella.
Makes for a day stuck inside studying, you would think. Good for you Sam, you're finally on task.
Oh, but how wrong you are.

At lunch time I ate quickly, and walked to the gas station where Shiran works-- I got there just in time for her to leave, too. Good timing, Me. We walked back and attempted to talk about politics; the most I got was that after you leave the army, your entire political opinions change, most of the time. I can understand that. However, her gorgeously gorgeous twin brother went back to the army last night and he's going to be around Gaza, so I can understand if she's not too pleased...

And then I played on the playground! Shiran showed me this underground clubhouse constructed of cement where they used to hang out when they were younger on the kibbutz... when I said something along the lines of "that's so cool! why is it abandoned now?" she said that it also used to serve as a bomb shelter. I guess I can understand why people don't want to have clubhouses underground, as some sort of statement that the worry for that is over....

Aaaand now I'm addicted the tv show "Merlin". Good thing I only have 2 more episodes to go. Rarr.

1 comment:

  1. I want to start watching Merlin at some point...Jeff said it's amazing....

    ReplyDelete