Monday, December 22, 2008

Server not working

So there is this odd conundrum in my family where technology needs to be brought to another state or left alone for a few months, and magically whatever item it is starts working again. Like my camera. That was out of batteries. And wouldn't turn on. Lo and behold, I bring it back to Colorado, and it works again!

However, can't post pictures here yet because despite my impending happiness, the internet here is too slow to let it happen. 

"Full Court Miracle" is an adorable movie about Jewish kids, basketball, and miracles. They only had enough energy in the generator for a minute and lasted for the rest of the game. How sweet.

Last night was ridiculously amazing. I missed swing dancing at the Merc. Lindy hop is fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment