Thursday, January 29, 2009

Being a Sickly Pear is not on my to-do list

I'm a sick one. I'm also mean. Being sick, however, makes me extra mean, and apparently when I'm on any kind of pain medication recently not only do I feel dizzy and drunk without the drinking, but additionally I enter a state of mind where I feel the need to be honest--and bluntly so-- every time I open my mouth. Ohhhhh man that would have been fun with one of the guys.... I really wanted to slug him across the face and make his chin all nice and shiny... but I was incredibly dizzy and it hurt my head to move and they were all walking to fast... He's lucky. I was feeling mean.

Anyway! Point is I have/had the flu, got my antibiodics this morning. Actually, one of them makes my mouth numb so I can eat food and drink things without my throat hurting. It's really nice. And it has a beautiful burning sensation.

I woke up at the first class period beginning and decided to sleep until the second half, when we were working on spoken Arabic supposedly, because that's also the part I don't know. I ended up at the Marp (camp for nurse) and got my meds and joined for the second half... but after I had my bowl of cereal for lunch I skipped the second class and spent the day in bed. (please don't say 'your mom'; i might punch you in the face)

Aaaaand now it's 3:40 in the morning, and I'm writing a blog instead of going to sleep because I'm so restless. But I'm tiiiiired. Why am I not sleeping??? Being sicky sucks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry miss Sammy! Vitamin C rocks!

    Going to post a fantastic blog about linguistics in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete