Monday, January 19, 2009

People suck

I think there is something in my personality that make people really, truly dislike me. Or maybe I just can't take a joke. Either way, I hate Americans, and there are some people from other countries I don't like. Maybe I am ridiculously bored with the amount of education I'm currently receiving (zero) because I am ahead of everybody else on language, but behind on being "socially acceptable". I really don't like groups of people. Especially when they suck. 
------------------------------
Sorry about that bit. Just having a tad of a bad day. Plus, I hate eating when I'm not hungry and because we have such a scheduled, set day every single day, there is not much room for flexibility unless I want to go out on my own. Which I think might develop soon... I am working on it. We have lunch at 1, dinner at 7, and breakfast when we wake up in the morning. I don't eat breakfast. I don't do enough during the day to work up an appetite for dinner. And I want to be busy. I'm booooored. I'm avoiding reading my book because it is going to be over soon. 

Also, boys who are not entertaining once you have them are no good. I prefer puppies and cows. Bike riding, though, I'll take any day.  

1 comment:

  1. That was one of the strangest and most disturbing blog entries you've ever written.

    ReplyDelete