Friday, January 9, 2009

From Or Yehuda to Pardisiyya (oops!) to Hod Hasharon

Hiiiii I'm here in Hod Hasharon with Nitsan (yay!) after a long day of adventuring (read: getting lost). 

Last night we celebrating Dani getting out of the army after a long two years with many chips and potato chips and poker chips and soda and juice and blankets and good people. The most important part. OH, and music. It was fun. (LOVE FOR OFER!!!)

Slept at Idan's on the sofa in Ramat Gan; actually was a very good night's sleep, better than lately. Aaaand woke up to talk with Adi about her lovely book collection. She has the best sci-fi taste everrrrrr. And used to flamenco dance. So cool.

Then went to Orange store--I have a number!! It's on facebook. Haha. Ha. It was busy and I was lugging a suitcase and being ungraceful, so whatever. 

Note to self: Yesh lo /= Ain lo (Nitsan gets it)

Took the bus then the other bus then went waaaaay too far to Pardisiyya. Incidentally, went by the area that JNF dropped us off at for lunch on the last day. MMMMm good falafel there. Ordered food at McDonalds, but didn't feel like such a tool because I did it in Hebrew. Sort of. 

Then Nitsan and ha'imma shelach swooped in and saved me. It's really pretty out here. I love this country. Weeee insert patriotic theme song here.

Also, apparently we both like intellectual smart boys. SO watch out.

+D

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I LOVE INTELLECTUAL SMART BOYS WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

    Sorry that was mean. I'm sure there are some here. And I'm sure the ones who aren't intellectual are still awesome...but but but...I love intellectual boys so so much they are so so sexy. *lustful longing for philosophical conversation* Of course there are my boy friends at home - at least four of them come immediately to mind - but I haven't had sufficient communication with any of them in the last few days. I am so deprived, it's worse than not making out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,
    intellectual smart boys are the best!

    ReplyDelete