Friday, January 23, 2009

Hod Hasharon--first weekend away


Wonderful time with Nitsan here. Ate roasted pecans with her mom and dad. They made the kitchen smell burnt and delicious for the entire weekend. 
..Then went to three parties. This is a picture from the last one, which kind of exemplifies it all... everyone spoke with everyone and was off in complete different directions, but were all together, and it was wonderful. I only knew a few people there, and I felt more welcome and comfortable than I had in a while. 

Season 8 of Scrubs is magnificent; I love Ted. 

Now I'm back. From outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face...

Took the 921 from Hod Hasharon to Hadera, and from Hadera I thought I was supposed to take the 63, but it ended its route before I got there... Took the 823 to Afula and got off at the Barkai junction.. I met this really nice pair of brother and sister who had been there to greet me on my entrance onto the bus in Hod Hasharon, and live in Pardes Hanna. They're very sweet. We didn't exchange information, but we talked about how people assume that Americans are snobby and stuck-up, but they've never met a mean one. They were cool. And they told me I should go walking in the orange groves in Pardes Hanna because they are very pretty. Maybe I'll do that next weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment