Saturday, January 31, 2009

Second time

Who is cuter? Boy or dog? Both probably either have fleas or need a hair cut..
This kid is always smiling; you can tell from this shot I think... I didn't have to work hard to get it, all I had to do was point the camera at him. If my Hebrew was better, I'd ask him why he is always smiling, but I'm not at the point yet where I can host philosophical conversations in Hebrew. Too bad..
Action shot.
He might be smoking his cigarette while playing baseball, but this is only further proof of the cross-cultural melting pot present on my lovely, favourite Kibbutz. Oh, and emo boy. Also, I believe Khen (guy on the left) is looking at me in this foto, but I'm on the clear other end of the field. Any guesses?
------

Second weekend and probably last weekend spent on the Kibbutz... I stuck around to meet a friend, but he never showed up. Ah, well. He's back in the army now I suspect, so I won't get a chance to meet him any other time this weekend; they probably had fun at the pub last night.

As did I. However, at a completely different pub about an hour south of where they were, so whoo-ee. It was basically a metal barn with alcohol inside of it... and a bit pricey too. And I was still feeling a bit sickly and not up for the stupidity of picking up stupid males, so even though our group was fun, it wasn't the mood I was in.

Oh! And I made a new friend. Her name is Shiran. Funny how I'm not shy or anything in front of girls, but with guys about, I clam up. Since when did I become a girls girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment