Monday, January 12, 2009

איפה למורייייייי

"Afo lamorie???????????????????????"
If I haven't learned what the lamorie is by now, I must be an idiot. What I don't know is how to spell it... It is literally all I hear out of my little cousin's mouth (there are pictures of her in my latest fb album, btw). She is adorable as any child; did I mention we spent this morning watching kids shows in Hebrew together? She knows the words "good" and "English", so it is good practice for me.
=D
Lamore=lemur
--------
Additionally, all I've done is Ashdod is eat and sleep and play rummy.
--------
I now have the hiccups. Make them go away.
----------------------------------------
Don't know if this qualifies as Monday night because it's 12:30 in the morning. I'm at Ofer's now. Yay! All safe and sound, no worries. I sat at the mall in the coffee shop and read my book-- a guy called me darling, and another said "pardon". It was cute. Oh, and I bought sheets and towels at SuperSal. Funfun.

1 comment:

  1. *hiccup*

    Guys here call everyone "love." Remind me to start doing this when I come home, in spite of the fact that I'm not male, and I'm not British. I've always wanted to call everyone "love" or "darling" and now I will have an excuse ("I studied abroad....").

    Speaking of cute...saw some girls who work at the day care center pushing around 3 strollers each holding 3 bouncing kicking little babies...SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete